Finder

Thursday, May 6, 2010

PLN 29

I read the article “2txt? Or Nt2txt?” By GARRISON KEILLOR what matters is me have a significant lack of social skills, not including dancing, getting scotch on the rocks from the bar or talking to people you know. Men are, for lack of a better word, shy to and around people they don’t know. Having social skills toward people you don’t know is crucial in almost every job today. (PLN 28, is that why less and less go/succeed in college?) Have these men succumbed to the virus(I do not mean virus in bad way I mean it has and is spreading like wildfire) of feminism of feminine domination? Texting may have been the cause of this because 75% of kid’s ages 12-17 have cell phones and send at very least 50 text messages a day. I don’t think texting is the cause or part of it because I am like that but I send at most 50 text messages per month. One possibilities could be that when kids text today they cut down word into abbreviations like: brb, lol, gtg, g2g, idk. I think that is why most kids are shy when they talk in person because they don’t know what to say and they don’t want to sound stupid and say: OMG LOL. Over a text message that would not sound stupid because they are just to lazy to type the full word.

No comments:

Post a Comment