Finder

Monday, March 15, 2010

PLN 18

Having laptops in class is like having everything you need right in front of you. Since we got laptops we can write essays with fewer mistakes and more formal ones too. The internet can give us quick and easy access to research and reference help. Next year if we did not have laptops I would most likely fail my class because I cannot write well at all because of spelling errors, punctuation and format. I think that lots of kids would do badly in class if we did not have them because it makes the class much harder. Since we started using laptops my grade has shot up from previous year where it was very low. I have turned in all of my assignments because there is more than one way to get them to my teacher so that has made it much easier on us. Laptops are helping students more and more, students also enjoy class more with laptops.

No comments:

Post a Comment